Auto lifts make every project easier—no more jacks and jackstands, bending over, or squeezing under a car for service. So why doesn’t everyone have one? What used to be expensive, impossible to fit in most garages, hard to install, and dangerous to work with is now within reach of the advanced do-it-yourselfer or small business owner.
2HP 220V 20A
4 3/8″ – 68 1/2″
|Long arm ext.||
33 1/2″ – 72 1/2″
|Short arm ext.||
23 1/4″ – 47 1/2″
- Dual cylinder direct pull lifting. No chains or roller bearings to wear out.
- Single piece column. Continuous rolled steel column.No sheet metal.
- Extra long carriage (44″). Puts less stress on slider blocks
- Padded cut-off bar. Automatic electric override.
- Single point lock release.
- UNIQUE TRIPLE TELESCOPING ARMS
- Free hardware.
- Stackable truck adapters standard.
- Powder coat paint finish.